Deborah is a professional dog trainer, owner of Mind Pro which helps dog owners train their dogs on how to be well behaved. She teaches owners who struggle with their dog’s behavioural issues, the secrets to have a dog that listens. Deborah had the chance to participate in a high training animal course which included a range of different animals. At some point, she started from scratch like you right now, not knowing how to understand or train dogs. But now, Deborah can help you save time, effort and pain, trying to figure out the right way to train.
She only teaches practical, proven steps about things like:
- how to call back your dog,
- how to have your dog walking nicely,
- how to make your dog listen under distraction,
- how to change your dog's bad behaviours
- how to have a happy dog and
- how to have the ideal dog you wish to have.
Attracted by nature, I chose to complete the diploma of Agricultural Technician Certificate, Option Management and Protection of Nature, Nature Animation speciality in 2010. I then completed the respectful to dogs, National Diploma Patent Professional Dog Training in France in 2011. I have had several experiences in the canine area, listed below.
After meeting the passionate Jacinthe Bouchard from Quebec (a renowned world animal expert for over 20 years), at a conference, I travelled to Quebec to train with her in 2013. Thanks to her I now have a Diploma of Intervener in Animal Behaviour. Since then, I make sure I do ongoing education attending to conferences every year and online courses with the best trainers in the world to keep up with the new techniques and researches.
I grew up in the lovely country of Andorra (in the Pyrenees).
I’m now living in Christchurch, New Zealand and have created (in 2015) and now working full time for Mind Pro Animal Behaviour.
I volunteered and was a foster mum for Dogwatch Adoption Centre in Christchurch from January 2014 to April 2016, then work for them as a kennel assistant, volunteer trainer, dog trainer and behaviour consultant until October 2018. My goal is to help dogs, as much as possible, getting a better chance to have a happy life in their loving home.
I’ve got two dogs in France, Charly a Yorkshire Terrier and Falka, a German Shepherd cross. In New Zealand I have a cat called Misty.
- Owner and working full time for Mind Pro Animal Behaviour (2018 - current)
- Kennel assistant, volunteer trainer, dog trainer and behaviour consultant at Dogwatch Adoption Centre (2016 - current)
- Oner of Mind Pro Animal Behaviour (2014)
- Volunteer and dog training advisor at Dogwatch Adoption Centre (2014)
- Assistant puppy, junior and senior dog school UK (2013)
- Staff in obedience, training, agility in a breeder dog centre. Introduction to hydrotherapy and grooming FR (2011)
- Followed a dog trainer and behaviourist FR (2011)
- Followed a dog guide trainer FR (2010)
- Assistant mobile dog grooming FR (2010)
- Manager 24/7 at a boarding kennel FR (2010)